Each Elden Ring ending brings a unique twist to the conclusion of the adventure at Lands Between. Whether it’s cursing the whole world or sitting for the throne spent in the last 50 hours of battle. The problem is that I don’t immediately know how to get a lot of Elden Ring endings.
The important characters you meet throughout the game vary, but who knows which characters offer the ending potential and who is the equivalent of a regular NPC quest? There are no good or bad endings (although you may have noticed that Lands Between has a moral gray tint), but it has proven to be overwhelmingly popular and is not the old-fashioned ending of the game. ..
This Elden Ring ending guide describes each ending of the game and what you need to do to get them. If you want to know more, there are many NPC quest guides that you can see in the boxout on the right. These guides will go into a little more detail step by step.
Of course, keep in mind that this guide contains a lot of spoilers about the game.
The era of crushing
The end of the era of fractures
This is the standard Elden Ring ending used by Melina. (Opens in a new tab) I have guided you through the game. After defeating Elden Beast, walk to Touch Fractured Marika and select the option to repair the ring. Tarnished becomes Elden Lord and sits on the throne.
To get this end, defeat at least two demigods, Morgot, the Fire Giant, demand the Giant’s Fire, burn the thorns blocking the way, defeat Malekis with Falmu Azura, and defeat Reindel’s last boss. Must be, Ashen Capital.
Age of stars
The end of the star era
This is one of two alternative endings, helping the witch Lani replace Marika as her eternal spouse. A millennial voyage guided by the wisdom of the moon, when the age of stars began. You ascend to God with Lani, and the moon replaces the Eld Tree.
You must complete the EldenRingRanni quest to enable this ending (Opens in a new tab) Use her summon sign in the arena after defeating the last boss (Opens in a new tab).. This ending is probably the longest and most elaborate quest line, so this ending requires some work to prepare.
The era of Duskborn
The era of Duskbone ending
This is Fear’s ending and an alternative version of Age of Fracture that removes the immortal curse that plagues Lands Between.To do this, you need to complete the Fia quest line (Opens in a new tab) Earn a Death Prince Mending Rune for use with Fractured Marika.
The quest isn’t too difficult to perform, but here’s a basic summary of the steps:
- Meet Fia at a round table
- Talk to D near Summon Water Village
- Upon arriving at Altus, Fia will give you a dagger and ask you to find an owner.
- Give D a dagger
- Go back later and find out that Fia killed D
- Find Fia in the depths of the Altar of the Prince of Death and agree to help her find the Centipede Mark
- Follow Lani’s quest line until you give her a finger-killing blade from Nocron and she gives you a reverse image of Kalia.
- Use the statue to unlock the Carian Learning Hall (Opens in a new tab) Then head up and find Ranny’s corpse and the centipede mark.
- Mark Fia and later come back to find her sleeping and give a sign that will allow you to fight the Rich Dragon Fortis Sax. Defeat the boss.
- Request a repair rune of the Prince of Death from Fia’s body
Following Ranni, this is probably the second longest ending. In particular, it takes a lot of work to reach Deeproot Depths, whether coming from the underground Shunning-Grounds or the Siofra River. (Opens in a new tab) Water storage tank.
The end of the era of ordering
Like the Age of Duskborn, this is another variation of the default ending, and you need to use the Mending Rune of Perfect Order with Fractured Marika.It is available from the Gold Mask and the Korin Brothers Quest Line. (Opens in a new tab).. This brings Erdtree back to its former glory and kills the gods, so things look almost the same as before, except for the whims of the gods.
To get the runes, you need to meet the Korin brothers at various places along the way. Here’s a quick summary of how to do this:
- Upon arriving at the Altus Plateau, the Korin brothers disappear in search of a gold mask. You can find him near the Altus map post. Follow the road, go through the portal near the merchant and look behind you to see the gold mask on the bridge. Tell Korin where he is, then return to the Gold Mask and talk to both.
- Once in Leyndell, Gold Mask and Corhyn are on a cliff near the Colosseum, pondering the riddle.To solve it, you need a Regression Law spell (Opens in a new tab).. It can be obtained by climbing a branch from the prayer book on the rafters of the Erdtree Sanctuary.This spell requires 37 intellects, so I suggest respec (Opens in a new tab) Or use a talisman (Opens in a new tab) And rune arc. Exit Erdtree Sanctuary and get off the elevator and you’ll find a white message talking about regression. Turn to the statue and cast the spell. Go back to the Gold Mask and tell him what you found.
- You can then find them on the bridge south of the Stargazers ruins on the west summit of the Giants.
- Finally, after defeating Malekis, find Korin in the center of Reindel, the capital of Ashen, and return to the cliffs near the Colosseum. Here you can find a dead gold mask with a perfect order restoration rune on his body.
Korin and Gold Mask basically follow the same track as you throughout the game, so in addition to the high intelligence spells you have to cast, this quest line is very easy.
Blessing of despair
The ending of the blessing of despair
This is the ending of Dung Eater, using Fractured Marika’s Fell Curse’s Mending Rune.Those who have done the quest line for dung eaters (Opens in a new tab) You will probably find this a bad ending as you curse the world and all its inhabitants. It’s as if the Lands Between people haven’t made it bad enough yet.
The idea for this ending is simple. All you need to do is give DungEater 5 SeedbeedCurse items and earn a FellCurse Mending Rune. However, finding these can be very difficult. To start the quest, you can find Dan Eater past the twin maiden shells at the roundtable by the time you arrive at Altus. If you show him the curse of the nursery, he will give you the key to his cell in the underground evasion beneath Reindel. It’s easy to grab from the mirrored position of the Leyndell Roundtable Hold.
From there, you need to fight him and then deliver him four more nursery curses, as lined up here.
- option: Find Rya in Liurnia and talk to Blackguard Big Boggart at the nearby Boilprawn Shack.
- Buy Rya’s necklace from him and then buy at least one boiled shrimp from him to advance his quest line.
- Blackguard Big Boggart will move to Leyndell in the outer moat.
- Mandatory: After entering the Altus Plateau, talk to Dan Eater’s red phantom version on a round table hold.
- Get at least one Seedbed Curse item from Leyndell, Volcano Manor, or Miquella’s Haligtree and show it to Dung Eater to get the key.
- See Underground Avoidance-Ground under Reindel via a well near Avenue Balcony Grace.
- Find the human form of Dan Eater and get him out of the cell.
- Go back to Roundtable Hold and talk to Dung Eater. Defeat him in Sotobori.
- Collect four more nursery curses and give them to the human-shaped dung eater under the rune capital to repair the fallen curse.
Enthusiastic Lord of Flames
Slade in Flame Lord Ending
This is a bad ending for Elden Ring, even worse than the Blessing of Despair. Because it basically burns Erdtree and reality, unleashing the enthusiastic flames of three fingers. If you get the Frenzied Flame from Forge under Leyndell’s Subterranean Shunning-Grounds, you won’t be able to access all other endings until you remove it. The last section of this guide explains how to do this.
But first, how to meet three fingers and get an enthusiastic flame seal.The basic steps are as follows: If you need an enthusiastic flame sealOtherwise, underground avoidance-you can find a place under the ground:
- option: Complete Irina’s quest (Opens in a new tab) On the weeping peninsula.
- Start the Hietta quest (Opens in a new tab) Give her the Chablis Grape found by the ghost in the previous room at the blessing of the cliff facing the lake after Godrick.
- You need to meet Hietta two more times and give her Chablis grapes to the west of the first purified ruins, then by the grace of the Gatetown Bridge, both in Liurnia. Second, you may have to go back and see her again to move her.
- Head to the Vellum Church, where she asks for fingerprint grapes. Defeat Festering Finger Vyke in the Suppression Church to get this.
- Finally, there’s Hietta near the frenzied flame door beneath the underground evasion ground. Take off your clothes, open the door and meet your three fingers. Talk to Hietta later to get the Enthusiastic Flame Seal. The next time you rest gracefully, Melina will leave you.
- Mandatory: Find the door of Frenzied Flame, undress and get the brand of Three Fingers.
The ending does not require either Irina or Hietta quests, but they will be an enthusiastic flame seal for your troubles.
How to get rid of enthusiastic flames
So curiosity made you better and you couldn’t resist that evil door under Reindel. Fortunately, there are ways to get rid of Frenzied Flame and unlock other endings, but there are a few things you need to do.First, you need to complete the Millicent quest line (Opens in a new tab) It starts near Sellia in Caelid. It’s quite long and takes you to Elfael, the brace of the Harrig Tree.
Once you’ve done that and regained the non-alloyed gold needles from Millicent, you’ll need to defeat Michela’s blade, Malenia. (Opens in a new tab).. After the battle, Scarlet Bloom will appear in the arena, where you can turn non-alloy gold needles into Michela needles. Now head to the top of the Giants’ kiln, rejuvenate the flames and head to Falmu Azura.
You need to head to the arena of the secret option boss, Dragonlord Placidusax. You don’t have to fight it. Equip it once with a needle and use it to remove the Slade in Flame. But unfortunately, you still have burn scars.