FINAL FANTASY 14 We received a letter from producer LIVE broadcast today introducing the next patch 6.2 – Buried Memory and an update to the island’s sanctuary. This patch includes new quests, dungeons, trials, raids with eight players, various balances and gameplay improvements, and much more.
FINAL FANTASY 14 patch 6.2 – details of buried memory
The main purpose of the letter from today’s producer LIVE broadcast was for Square Enix to reveal Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.2: Buried Memories. Released at the end of August, the update introduces new island sanctuary content that allows players to collect materials, build facilities, and take care of creatures in their island sanctuary. No previous crafting or collecting experience is required to play new content. You can also earn island currency and redeem it for special items once you complete certain tasks.
Updates include lots of other content, including new quests and trials. The list of updated content is as follows:
- New main scenario quest – Followed by the latest chapter of the story.
- New side quest – Tatar’s Grand Endeavor continues.
- New dungeon – Troy’s Fallen Court
- New trial – New challenges in both normal and extreme difficulty. Details will be announced at a later date.
- New 8 player raid – Pandæmonium: Abyssos is available on both normal and barbaric difficulty levels. The Savage Difficulty Raid will be released a week after the release of patch 6.2.
- New unrealistic trial – Fighting Sephirot in Containment Bay S1T7 (unrealistic)
- PvP update – PvP Series 2 and Crystal Conflict Series 3 begin with the release of patch 6.2. The rival wing will also resume with the adjustment of PvP actions.
- Further rework of the main scenario:
- The duty support feature has been expanded to include dungeons for the main scenario from snow cloak to vault.
- Step of Face Trial will be remade into Solo Quest Battle
- Thorn March trial will be renewed
- Other updates – Additional content such as both PvE and PvP job adjustments, adventure plate updates, and glamor dresser expansion from 400 slots to 800 slots.
In other news, we’ve organized the list of games accessible through the new PS Plus tier. First there is a list of PSPlus Extra games for PS4 and PS5, then there is a list of PSPlus Classics available for PSPlus Premium.