Genshin Impact Released by developer Hoyoverse Teaser trailer This allowed fans to see Fatui Harbinger, one of the most sneaky villain groups in the game. Supervillains are as evil as hot, and teasers have introduced a true feast of new characters that fans will love. In the months leading up to the game’s 3.0 Sumeru update, every leak caused a leak. This release was a welcome surprise for fans. Finally, I turned to some of the game’s most notorious characters.
So far Genshin Impact I just met three Harbinger, Signora, Skala Mouche, and Child. There are 11 in all. So Hoyoverse revealed eight new characters in just a few minutes. Dropping all at once may seem daunting, but the game has been steadily built towards their exposure through its lore. Here’s everything you know about Fatui Harbinger to help refresh these characters for the 3.0 update.
[Ed note: The article contains spoilers for events that take place in the Inazuma archon quest line. You might not want to read if you’re not up to date on the story through the game’s 2.7 update.]
What’s happening in the trailer?
The The trailer seems to be done someday After the current Mainline Quest event. At this point, the traveler ventured into the rift after helping to resolve the civil war in the lightning region, and the Sakaki decree was lifted. We know this because the trailer depicts Harbinger gathering to mourn the loss of his comrade Signora. A powerful fighter, Signora was beaten by a traveler and then killed by Raiden Shogun, the leader of lightning. Travelers and generals had previously discovered Fatui’s plot to make the general hostile to his people.
The trailer is getting nervous after the death of Signora, so we will debut each character’s fragment while fighting between the groups. But their leader, the clown, said: In the name of Emperor Tsarina, we deprive the gods of authority. “
What is Fatui?
In the game world, Fatui is a delegation of diplomats from the northern land of Snezhnaya, dominated by the elements of ice, Cryo archon, Tsaritsa. (The land seems to be inspired by Russia, but I don’t know the details because it’s not part of the game yet.) Fatui represents Tsaritsa’s interests abroad and the organization is officially diplomatic. Known as a delegation, it often undermines the internal work of other countries.
At this point, Fatui is working towards some dark purpose, including using the power of the gods. So far, Fatui Harbingers has acquired (or stolen) Gnosis, a special item owned exclusively by Elemental Gods for the Anemo, Geo, and Electro Archons (Arcon is an Elemental God). Beyond that, Fatui has caused confusion in various regions. For example, they exacerbated the lightning conflict by providing false information to leaders. Common Fatui agents also frequently appear in the game as enemies that can fight.
Who are Fatui Harbingers?
Fatui Harbingers is a higher council of 11 fighters who have advanced to higher levels of leadership under the Tsarina. They are known to harness the power of elements through objects called delusions. This is an artificially created means to harness the power of the element. (In the world of Teyvat, the gods usually give players basic powers in the form of amulets called visions, but Harbinger artificially created these powers in a suspicious way.) Like Child and Signora. In previous boss battles for Harbinger, players can see that they use extraordinary power and transform into their own huge new form.
During my adventure in Teyvat, I’ve heard about some Harbinger through stories and quests. Fans also point out that their name “corresponds to the characters and archetypes from the early Italian theater formats.”Commedia dell’arte, “This suggests the role each plays as the rest of the story of the game unfolds. In addition, the playable character Child has played a major role in certain mainline quests, thus serving as a major connection to Harbinger.
Here’s what we know about each:
- Child (Tartagria): The most famous child in Harbinger is the youngest member. We met him for the first time in Riyue and found out that he was behind a plan to awaken a sea monster that threatened the safety of the port of Riyue. No matter what happens, he is a friend of both Geoarchon and Traveler and cares deeply about his family.
- Clown: The clown is the first harbinger and group leader. In the trailer, he sits at the top of the table. He is a mysterious person who stops the fights of other members.
- Scaramouche: Scaramouche hasn’t appeared in a recent trailer, but I met Traveler on the Electro Archon quest. At the game event, Miko Yae exchanges him for an Electro Archon nosis in exchange for the traveler’s life. He is also rumored to be a playable character.
- Signora (Rosalyne-Kruzchka Lohefalter): A particularly ambitious member, Signora, died in a political collapse in lightning. She was responsible for collecting Gnosis from Anemo and Geo Archon.
- Harlequin (The Knave): In the teaser, Harlequin seems to be most angry with Signora’s death, calling some of them “heartless businessmen.” She is an orphan, but she knows little about her.
- Pulcinella (rooster): At the teaser, you can see a small, long-nosed character named Pulcinella announcing a funeral gathering. I’m not sure about him, but he seems to maintain a good relationship with the child and takes care of the child’s family working abroad.
- Pantalon (registrant): In his remarks, Child describes Pantalon as a man with “a grand plan underpinned by raw ambitions.” He also seems to be in control of Fatui’s finances.
- Il Dottore (Doctor): Dotore is classified as a prototype of “mad scientist”. He appeared in the cartoon, and then it turns out that he conducted an unpleasant experiment on unprotected civilians in Mondostadt. He is also said to be interested in the study of ruined guards who spot the landscape of Teyvat.
- Capitano: All Harbinger are powerful, but Child pays attention to Capitano’s prowess on the battlefield and is eager to prove his worth to him.
- Sandrone (marionette): I’m not sure about her, but it looks like Puppeteer.
- Columbina (Dam Celet): You can see the damselet lying in the tomb of the teaser, Signora. Again, we don’t know much, but Child seems to be wary of her power.
If you just want to see the design, here’s an image of all the rivier labels on the stills.
Why are you all so excited?
So far, Fatui Harbingers is an ominous and fairly unknown group in the gaming world. They have played a big role, but mainly from the shadows.
Arriving out of nowhere at first glance, this teaser trailer showed them all at once. This is a major achievement with the emergence of many new characters, a community known for promoting almost every new release of a single character.People are I’m already making fan art And memes Related to the announcement. (Oh, and a lot Fatui Harbinger is hot, It doesn’t hurt either. )