Have you ever wondered what the Pure Nintendo team is doing lately? The latest playlists include everything from Fire Emlbem and Pokémon to TMNT and football.
We have noticed that we are actually playing a lot of Pokemon, from Snap and Unite to Pinball Mini. Do you remember that little device? Some of us may actually be crazy about Pokemon Unite. Do not give a name to the name.
Other games recently played on our playlists include Fire Emblem Warrior Musou, Mario’s latest football festival, and the classic Sonic the Hedgehog. TMNT: Not to mention Shredder’s Revenge, it could remain a playlist highlight for some time.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration or are interested in a recent situation, check out the playlists below to see which games we’ve been crazy about lately. But more importantly, what are you doing now? How is the backlog going? Let us know in the comments section below.
Pure Nintendo playlist
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – I finally got this on an e-shop sale, and first my girlfriend ridiculed on the premises .. “What money do you just take pictures of Pokemon? It’s a waste! ”I fought most of yesterday in the following order !! It’s an incredibly beautiful game and it’s a lot of fun when trying to beat someone!
- Demon Slayer-Kimetsu no Yaiba-Hinogami Chronicle (Switch) – I’m a big anime fan and have just glanced at all of the Demon Slayers, just as the release date for this game has dropped! If you’re a fan of anime, this is like reliveing every episode, but you can control the action. Super faithful and visual is unrealistic. The best-looking anime-style game on Switch for me!
- Pokemon Pinball Mini (Pokemon Mini) – Who remembers this? I dug this out to see if it worked, and this game was my addiction. You play as Diglett (or from four other unlockable characters) on more stages than I thought, and throw the Pokeball into various holes. Too good! The best games always draw you in with the simplest mechanics and “only one more” spirit. Also, this fits everywhere! I think it’s a new member of the commuting pack.
- Little Noah: A descendant of paradise (Switch) – After being announced in the latest Direct, I got this roguelike game. It’s a cute roguelike, but much harder than it first appears. I’ve now reached the first boss a few times, and during my last run I almost got him … most.
- TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge (Switch) – TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge couldn’t be more authentic than that. I was worried about the hype, but it’s as expected. There is also a fairly deep cut for reference. I’ve played this a few times, I can’t get it enough!
- Sonic Origins (Switch) – For the past 10 days or so, most of my time has been spent defeating (and playing) the Sonic Origins collection and I’m excited to do so. Check out my detailed review for more details. I forgot how much I enjoyed these games. They are a nostalgic explosion! Improvements and updates will benefit all games in this collection, especially Sonic CD. Ready for the GBA Sonic Advance Trilogy, or Sonic Mania 2 collection.
- Fire Emblem Warrior: Three Hopes (Switch) – This progresses slowly. I can only fight, so male armament only fights at once. In addition, I’ve never played her pass at Three House, so I chose the Edelgard route. She’s really boring. Other than that, the game is fun.
- Celtic: Mythical Wings (Switch) – This next action platformer is also difficult, so it’s moving slowly! There are only 6 stages, but it takes a lot of practice to get over them. That is, the first enemy you face and how many platformers will kick your ass?
- Pokemon Unite (Switch) – This has been reliable for me and I’ve been playing almost every day for the past few weeks. I love it. i don’t know why I’m improving and enjoying trying out new Pokemon (although Snorlax and Blastoise are my favorites right now). I am very happy to score goals and win the game! Fun, your name is Pokemon Unite.
- Nintendo Switch Sports (Switch) – I played with my family last week and my memories have come back to life. Thanks to the games of the Wii era, I was at home playing tennis and bowling, but I also enjoyed learning volleyball and soccer.
- Card shark (Switch) – This is an interesting little game. Set in 18th century France, play card games and trick the road to high rollers. See my next review to hear my full thoughts!
- Mario Strikers: Battle League (Switch) – It’s official. I’m terrible in this game! It’s so much fun and I love characters, costumes and stadiums. In addition, the score is very satisfying. Maybe more practice is needed!
- TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge (Switch) – This is a very fun game and will probably be back for a while. It’s fun on your own, but with the addition of some other players, it’s just great.