Today, we are excited to celebrate the launch of the Xbox app on Samsung 2022 smart TVs. This allows you to play hundreds of cloud-enabled Xbox Game Pass games, including: Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5When Microsoft Flight Simulator No console.
Today in 27 countries, you can turn on your Samsung 2022 smart TV, go to the new Samsung Gaming Hub or Media Hub Xbox app, connect your Bluetooth controller and play. It’s as easy as using any other streaming app on your TV.
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
Playing Xbox games on the 2022 Samsung Smart TV is a seamless experience. Here’s what you need to make sure your game is ready:
- To access the Xbox app, you need one of the following: SSamsung’s 2022 smart TV.
- To play hundreds of cloud-enabled games on your Game Pass library Xbox GamePass Ultimate Membership..
- If you don’t have a membership and want to try out the experience yourself before signing up, you can play Fortnite Free with no Xbox GamePass Ultimate membership.
- Almost all Bluetooth-enabled controllers, including Xbox wireless controllers, Xbox adaptive controllers, elite series 2 controllers, and DualSense controllers, work with the Xbox app.
How to access the Xbox app
Depending on your location, there are two ways to access the Xbox app on your 2022 Samsung Smart TV.
- In some countries, you can access the Xbox app through Samsung’s new game hub. Simply go to the game hub from the user interface, launch the Xbox app and you’re ready to go.
- Otherwise, you can go to the Samsung AppStore from Samsung Media Hub, search for “Xbox”, download the app to your TV, launch it and start playing.
As we shared earlier this month, we are excited to take this first step with Samsung and look forward to keeping you up to date during this next evolution in our vision. With the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and controller, you can easily dive into the gaming world and connect with your friends and community on Xbox.
We’d love to hear from you about this experience, so stay tuned for feedback.
For more information on Xbox Cloud Gaming, See here..