I have a problem today Wordle?? If so, we are here to help. Wordle June 28, 2022 # 374 may be tricky, but there are some tips to help keep the impressive Wordle streak alive.
Before looking at the tips below A simple guide to playing Wordle Here are some tips and tricks to play every day, including strategies and good starting words.
Wordle Is a vocabulary game in which the player guesses a five-letter word six times. When you enter a guess, the individual letters in the entered word are displayed in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The characters you typed are 100% correct — the right characters in the right spaces.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The characters you typed are not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word with as few trials as possible.
- Words start with the letter D.
- This word uses the same consonant twice.
- The definition of the word is “has a humorous, whimsical, or bizarre quality.”
Do you still have problems? Don’t worry — you can’t get everything! If you just want to see Wordle’s answer today to keep winning in a row, you can find it below.
The answer to Wordle today is “droll”.
This word can be used as an adjective or noun. As an adjective, Merriam-Webster’s definition is “humorous, Whimsical, Or strange quality. As a noun, the definition reads “interesting person”.